Our Professional Consulting Services are at NO COST to you.
All we ask is that you invest the time it takes for you to do your proper due diligence.
Getting ready to venture into business ownership, you will want to invest the time up-front to find the proper fit.
When you partner with Powers Unlimited Franchising, we have a well-defined process in place to put you in front of only the franchise businesses you would be best suited to own and operate. Many new franchise owners we have had the pleasure of working with end up in a franchise we matched them that they would have never thought of on their own.
Working with a professional franchise consultant will save you time, aggravation, and drastically streamlines your search. When you work with us, we’ll get to know you personally to determine your interests, your personality & skill set as well as determine how much money and time you have available to invest in a franchise. Are you looking to replace your income and become an owner operator working full-time in your business or do you want to keep your job and add wealth as a semi-absentee owner? Perhaps you have ownership in other businesses or franchises and want to add to your portfolio.
Everyone’s situation is different and with hundreds of franchises to choose from, we make it easy for you by matching you to the right franchises for you to investigate.
Once the introduction is made to the franchise company, we stay with you throughout your investigation to make sure that you are receiving the information you need to help drive you to a decision.
Providing you with professional resources.
If your credit score is 680 or above, there’s a good chance you have lending options to be considered. Here are a few programs that your lending specialist may recommend.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans. Examples:
- SBA Express loans in the amount of $150,000 or less may require that you have as little as $15,000 cash to invest in a business.
- SBA Dream Loans for $250,000 to $1 Million.
- There are several SBA options that can help you with your specific needs.
- Big Ticket Loans up to $5 Million
- Lending from private lending institutions
- 401K (ROBS) Roll over retirement funds WITHOUT penalty for early withdrawal.
- Conventional Loans,
- Using your non-IRA investments as collateral for funding
- Taking advantage of equipment leasing programs that can reduce your overall start-up costs.
- Unsecured Lines of Credit
- Some Franchise Companies offer in-house lending.
- M5 loans specifically for those who have or are currently serving in the military. Franchises love our military and most offer discounts on the franchise fee.
Choosing the right lending program for your new business will play a big part in your initial and ongoing success. Powers Unlimited Franchising is here to connect you to the proper resources. We’ll help you understand your options and connect you with qualified lenders who can help you design the right program for your new business.
Franchise Certified Public Accountants
To help you in preparing franchise tax planning & preparation and provide ongoing financial management services such as bookkeeping, we will guide you to CPA firms who specialize in franchising.
As you get closer to deciding on a particular franchise opportunity, you may want to engage with an attorney. If you choose to receive legal counsel on a franchise, you will want to work with an Attorney who specializes in franchising. They understand franchise systems and how to review legal documentation such as the Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). The FDD is a full disclosure of the franchise and is required of all franchises by the Federal Trade Commission. At Powers Unlimited Franchising, we will be happy to introduce you to Attorneys that can assist you with any legal questions you might have.